The Undead are coming! The Undead are coming! But we have a calm before the storm.Episode 69: "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms"
I'm not hiding this one under a cut, because nearly all of this episode was really the fleshing out of characters and making sure all the fighters are in Winterfell. There are some slight Game of Thrones spoilers here, but they're unmarked.
There are only four episdoes left. Here's all that happened in this one:
- Incest Charming pledges to fight alongside the Sense of Right Alliance.
- The remnants of the Wildlings and the Survey Corps arrive in Winterfell. The Rabid Skeleton Army is coming in less than a day.
- Sansa and Daenerys bond about being females with authority but clash with regard to who takes over the North after this is done.
- The grand plan is to use Bran as bait to lure, then kill Ol' Blue Eyes.
- Sam gives Mormont that Valyrian Steel Sword he found at his house.
- Jon Snow reveals what he learned about himself to Daenerys, who freaks out.
- Waterboy pledges to fight for the Starks and makes up with Sansa.
- Arya loses her virginity.
Despite the dismissive brevity of this post, this was a good episode. It was just a bunch of character interaction to make up for the lack of interaction last season, and not much happened.